- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
M.A. Thomson Prize
Founded in 1988 under the will of Mrs Helen Katharine Thomson in memory of her husband Mark Almeras Thomson
- The M.A. Thomson Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to a student of the College for
outstanding work in the
field of European History. Preference may be given to 18th Century
- The value of the Prize is £50.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualification of candidates are considered by
the Head of the Department
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:50