Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
M.A. Thomson Prize
Founded in 1988 under the will of Mrs Helen Katharine Thomson in memory of her husband Mark Almeras Thomson
- The M.A. Thomson Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to a student of the College for
outstanding work in the
field of European History. Preference may be given to 18th Century
- The value of the Prize is £50.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualification of candidates are considered by
the Head of the Department
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.