Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Bryan Clauson Prize
Founded in 1969 from a gift from Bryan Clauson a former student of the Institute of Archaeology
- A Prize known as the Bryan Clauson Prize may be awarded
- The Prize is awarded by the Council
on the recommendation of the Grants
Sub-Committee of the Institute of Archaeology.
- The Prize is awarded to the most deserving
student studying Roman Archaelogy
at the Institute of Archaeology.
- The value of the Prize is £60.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.