Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
A.J.L. Cahill Memorial Prize
Founded in 1979 by the subscribers to a Memorial Fund in memory of the late Mr A. J. L. Cahill, Registrar of the College, 1954-78
- The A.J.L. Cahill Memorial Prize may be awarded
in alternate sessions, the
sessions in which the Ada Heather Bigg Prize is not
available for award.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to an undergraduate student taking
the course for the
BSc (Econ) Degree.
- The value of the Prize is about £150.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Economics.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.