- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Eleanora Allen Prize
Founded in 1983 by the will of Professor G.C. Allen, C.B.E., F.B.A, Professor of Political Economy in the College 1947-67, in memory of his late wife
- The Eleanora Allen Prize may be offered in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to an undergraduate
student taking the course for the
BSc (Econ) Degree.
- The value of the award is about £200.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Economics.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:35