- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Eleanora Allen Prize
Founded in 1983 by the will of Professor G.C. Allen, C.B.E., F.B.A, Professor of Political Economy in the College 1947-67, in memory of his late wife
- The Eleanora Allen Prize may be offered in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to an undergraduate
student taking the course for the
BSc (Econ) Degree.
- The value of the award is about £200.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Economics.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:35