Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Old Students' Association Trust Scholarships
Information on how to apply for the 2014/15 session will be available on this page by the end of March 2014.
1. Two awards known as the Old Students' Association Scholarships will be available from the 2013/14 session.
2. Awards are open to currently enrolled Undergraduate and M.Phil./PhD students only. Students entering the first year of their programme or are entering Continuing Research Status (CRS) are not eligible.
3. Eligible candidates will be identified by the Student Funding Office on the basis of departmental recommendations. These candidates will be sent an application form which will need to be submitted by a specified deadline prior to the start of the academic year for which the award is made.
4. The Scholarships are awarded primarily for academic excellence demonstrated in the student's current degree programme. Financial circumstances will also be taken into account.
5. Applications will be considered by a panel comprised of members and/or nominated representatives of the Old Students’ Association, who will make recommendations for awards to be approved by the Committee of the Trust appointed by the College in accordance with the OSA Trust Deed.
6. The value of each award is £1,500 and is tenable for 1 year.
7. Awards will be announced in September.
8. The scholarship will be payable to the recipient in 1 instalment in October.
9. Recipients of a Scholarship may be eligible for a further award in a succeeding year of their programme.
10. The scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries.
11. All awards are subject to the provisions of the UCL’s General Regulations for Scholarships, Awards, Bursaries, Prizes and Medals.
Please note that for 2013/14 only, there are two awards of £2,500 available. Eligible candidates will receive an email to their UCL accounts in early August inviting them to apply before the deadline of Friday 30 August 2013. If you do not receive an invitation email, you are ineligible for this scheme and are therefore unable to apply.
Page Editors : Student Funding
Page last modified on 18 feb 14 10:53 by Shanaz Begum