- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Gowland Student Hardship Fund
Established in 1992 from the bequest of Miss Rita Gowland 1901-91 in gratitude for the services of Mr Cyril Edward Beare FRCS who trained at the Middlesex and whose knowledge, skill and kindness saved her life after an accident in 1953
- Awards from the Gowland Student Hardship Fund may be made in
- Awards are made by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- Awards may be made to one or more Medical Students in need
assistance to complete his or her studies.
- The awards are made at the discretion of the Dean of Clinical
approved by the Director of Student Welfare in the Faculty
- The value of the awards are as may be determined
by the Dean of Clinical
- The award holders must be registered medical students of the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:23