Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1871 under the will of Sir F.H. Goldsmid and Supplemented by the Lady Goldsmid Fund, founded in 1911
- One or more Scholarships known as the Goldsmid Scholarships
may be awarded
in each session.
- The Scholarships and Exhibition are awarded
by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The Scholarships are awarded to undergraduate clinical
medical students to
assist with travel expenses connected with their Elective Periods.
- Awards are normally within the range £50 to
- Applications, which should relate to specific Elective
should be submitted on Elective Period grant forms obtainable
from the Faculty
Office. The closing date for applications is the end of April
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:35