- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1871 under the will of Sir F.H. Goldsmid and Supplemented by the Lady Goldsmid Fund, founded in 1911
- One or more Scholarships known as the Goldsmid Scholarships
may be awarded
in each session.
- The Scholarships and Exhibition are awarded
by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- The Scholarships are awarded to undergraduate clinical
medical students to
assist with travel expenses connected with their Elective Periods.
- Awards are normally within the range £50 to
- Applications, which should relate to specific Elective
should be submitted on Elective Period grant forms obtainable
from the Faculty
Office. The closing date for applications is the end of April
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:35