- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1992 by the Isabel and Alfred Bader Foundation
- The Bursaries are awarded by the Council on the recommendation
Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Bursaries are awarded for entry to University College
London to students
who show a potential talent in Chemistry. Financial circumstances will
- The Bursary holders must pursue an undergraduate degree course
at University College London.
- The value of each award ranges from £1000 to £3000 per student
subject to funds being available.
- The award is intended to fund students who might otherwise not
be in a
position to complete their degree programme at UCL.
- Full details of the Bursary Scheme, including application
procedures, may be
obtained from the Department of Chemistry.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Head of the
Department of Chemistry in consultation with Admission Tutors and
Tutors of that department.
- The Bursaries are awarded for one academic year, renewable for three
years if progress is satisfactory.
- Payment of the bursaries is normally made in two equal instalments
October and January.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 16:00