Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1992 by the Isabel and Alfred Bader Foundation
- The Bursaries are awarded by the Council on the recommendation
Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Bursaries are awarded for entry to University College
London to students
who show a potential talent in Chemistry. Financial circumstances will
- The Bursary holders must pursue an undergraduate degree course
at University College London.
- The value of each award ranges from £1000 to £3000 per student
subject to funds being available.
- The award is intended to fund students who might otherwise not
be in a
position to complete their degree programme at UCL.
- Full details of the Bursary Scheme, including application
procedures, may be
obtained from the Department of Chemistry.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Head of the
Department of Chemistry in consultation with Admission Tutors and
Tutors of that department.
- The Bursaries are awarded for one academic year, renewable for three
years if progress is satisfactory.
- Payment of the bursaries is normally made in two equal instalments
October and January.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 16:00 by Registry Web