- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sarah Baker Memorial Prize
Founded in 1919 by Mr G.S. Baker, in memory of his daughter, Miss Sarah M. Baker, D.SC., a student of University College London from 1905-06 to 1909-10, and later a member of staff of the Department of Botany (Quain Student in Bioplogy from September 1912 until her death in May 1917)
- The Sarah M. Baker Memorial Prize may be awarded in each
- If the Sarah M. Baker Memorial Prize is awarded to a woman she
the Ellen Richards Prize.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded for the encouragement of botanical research.
- More than one Prize may be awarded in the session if the state
of the Fund
- The value of the Sarah M. Baker Memorial Prize is £300.
- Payment is made on or about 15 July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:12