- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Jackson Lewis Scholarships
Founded in 1966 under the will of Mr H. L. Jackson
- One or more Scholarships, known as the Jackson Lewis Scholarships, may be awarded in each session.
- The Scholarships are awarded on the recommendation of the appropriate Faculty.
- The Scholarships are awarded to students of the College in any Faculty.
- The value of a Scholarship is such sum as may be decided for each award by the appropriate Faculty, providing that a total of £200 is not exceeded annually in each Faculty.
- Students who wish to apply for this scholarship must send written notice of their intention to compete for a Scholarship to the Head of his/her department before 23 May.
- The Head of each department will give first consideration to the academic distinction of each candidate and forward them to the Faculty for the final selection. Each Faculty can only nominate one student to receive £200 award each academic year.
- The Scholars elected must pursue a course of study at University College London.
- Payment of a Scholarship is made in one instalment
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 06 jun 14 17:10