Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Rhianon Jones Memorial Prize
Founded in 1981 by Professor and Mrs E. Jones in memory of their daughter, Rhianon Jones, a former student of the College, 1976-79
- The Rhianon Jones Memorial Prize may be awarded in each
session to the
student of the Department of English Language and Literature who makes
general contribution to the life and work of the Department and of the
in the year for which the award is made.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Arts and Humanities.
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £90.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Quain Professor of
English Language and Literature and the Lord Northcliffe Professor of
English Literature, who advise the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 10:40 by Registry Web