Contact details and team information for UCL Careers.
Led by Karen Barnard, Director, UCL Careers is made up of an award-winning team of Consultants and Professional Services staff, who work to embed employability in the curriculum and deliver career support to UCL students and recent graduates. We also offer bespoke support for researchers at UCL.
We monitor our progress through:
- HESA Graduate Outcomes Survey
- Careers Registration Data
- Our own engagement metrics (students, graduates and academic departments) and feedback on our services
Meet the team
We deliver our dedicated service through the following teams:
- Director's Office
- Engagement & Partnerships
- Faculty support - see your Consultant and support team details below.
Your faculty contacts:
- Arts and Humanities
- Brain Sciences
- IOE, UCL's Faculty of Education and Society
- Life Sciences
- Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Population Health Sciences
- Social and Historical Sciences
If you looking for support or collaboration in working with UCL Alumni, please contact the Careers & Alumni Partnerships Manager in the first instance.
Where to find us
- Address: UCL Careers, 40 Bernard St, London, London, WC1N 1LE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for general staff enquiries*)
- Note: Your students and any recent graduates must use askUCL to submit enquiries
*If you're unable to find a specific contact related to your Department / Faculty or topic of your enquiry from the links above, our central enquiries team can forward emails on to the most relevant person in the UCL Careers team for you.