Information for employers
At UCL Careers, we aim to provide simple solutions to help you directly recruit our students, researchers and recent graduates, attend a wide range of events on campus, promote your own events and support the development of our users’ employability skills.
To help support your recruitment needs and give UCL students, researchers and recent graduates direct access to your vacancies and other opportunities, UCL Careers provides:
- an online jobs board
- targeted vacancy alert emails
- internship programmes*
(*For some specific programmes at UCL).
Meet UCL students
If you're keen to meet students and recent graduates on campus to promote specific opportunities in person, we organise:
- Sector themed recruitment fairs
- A summer term 'jobs market'
- Presentations and networking events
- Department specific events
We can also help you promote events at your own premises through our events marketing package.
Develop skills and knowledge
You can also get involved with events to help us develop our students’ employability skills and labour market knowledge through:
- Our employer-led skills sessions
- Sector themed weeks
- Department specific skills and insight events
- Our researchers skills and sector events
We can also help you to promote employability related challenges and competitions for students.