To help support your recruitment needs and give our users direct access to your vacancies and other opportunities, UCL Careers provides:
- an online jobs board
- targeted vacancy alert emails
- internship programmes*
(*For some specific programmes at UCL).
If you're keen to meet our users on campus to promote specific opportunities in person, we organise:
- Sector themed recruitment fairs
- A summer term 'jobs market'
- Presentations and networking events
- Department specific events
We can also help you promote events at your own premises through our events marketing package.
You can also get involved with events to help us develop our users’ employability skills and labour market knowledge through:
- Our employer-led skills sessions
- Sector themed weeks
- Department specific skills and insight events
- Our researchers skills and sector events
We can also help you to promote employability related challenges and competitions for students.
On this page you will find a number of informational resources to help you find your future talent, from designing your approach to recruitment, to hosting a successful internship.