UCL Summer accommodation
Accommodation is available from end of June to early September. To see our summer accommodation click below.
- To apply, you need to be a current, full time UCL student, or to have accepted an offer to study for a full-time programme commencing in September of the year of study.
- There is no availability for couple or family accommodation over the summer period.
- I am a part-time student, can I apply for accommodation?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer University accommodation to part-time students. You can find a range of housing options and support on the University of London’s Housing Advice page, Housing Advice London, and our list of private providers.
- Can I stay in the same room?
Where possible, we do try to accommodate residents in the same rooms they had during term time. However, due to various summer works projects, we may have to limit student access to some buildings and we will ask you to change room or residence.
- I am attending the UCL Summer School. Can I apply for accommodation?
If you are attending the UCL Summer School, you have to apply for accommodation on the Summer School's webpage here.