|Residence||Self-catered / Catered||Room Type (Glossary)||Distance from Bloomsbury campus|
|Beaumont Court||Self-catered||Single room en-suite||1.4 miles (2.2 km)|
|John Dodgson House||Self-catered||Single room en-suite||0.5 miles (0.8 km)|
|James Lighthill House||Self-catered|
Single room en-suite
|1.1 miles (1.8 km)|
|Langton Close||Self-catered||Single room non en-suite||1.1 miles (1.8 km)|
|Stapleton House||Self-catered||Single room en-suite||2.7 miles (4.3 km)|
|St Pancras Way||Self-catered||Single room en-suite||1.1 miles (1.8 km)|
Please note that during the academic year 2020/21 the below will apply:
- There is no availability for catered accommodation.
- There are no twin rooms.
- Students aged U18 will be allocated to James Lighthill House only.
- Find out more on our coronavirus information pages.
How to apply
All current students applying for the session from June to September should choose 2021 Summer Students on the accommodation portal.
Eligibility and availability
- To apply, you need to be a current, full time UCL student, or to have accepted an offer to study for a full-time programme commencing in September of the year of study.
- There is no availability for couple or family accommodation over the summer period.
- I am a part-time student, can I apply for accommodation?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer University accommodation to part-time students. You can find a range of housing options and support on the University of London’s Housing Advice page, Housing Advice London, and our list of private providers.
- Can I stay in the same room?
Where possible, we do try to accommodate residents in the same rooms they had during term time. However, due to various summer works projects, we may have to limit student access to some buildings and we will ask you to change room or residence.
- I am attending the UCL Summer School. Can I apply for accommodation?
If you are attending the UCL Summer School, you have to apply for accommodation on the Summer School's webpage here.
UCL Accommodation Office
117 Gower Street
Tel: +44(0)20 7679 6333/6322