UCL Accommodation manages approximately 6000 beds across 26 halls ranging in size, facilities and location.
UCL Accommodation service promise
UCL Accommodation strives to offer welcoming, comfortable and secure accommodation. We are committed to providing a supportive and friendly environment for all students, staff and visitors who use our services.
We promise to:
Be friendly, courteous and helpful whenever we speak to you
- Regularly review our standards against your feedback to improve our service
- Ensure staff listen and resolve accommodation enquiries or direct you to an appropriate contact
- Endeavour to acknowledge written comments/complaints within 3 working days and respond fully within 7 days
- Agree a timescale with you for keeping you informed of the progress, if the matter is complex
- Promote equality and diversity by treating all individuals with dignity, respect and sensitivity
- Working at UCL accommodation requires you to accept and abide by these regulations and other rules applicable to the accommodation that UCL may make from time to time.
Regulations and guidance principles
Living in university accommodation is a community experience that the vast majority of students enjoy. Regulations are necessary to ensure the smooth operation of UCL accommodation.
- Behave in a manner that shows respect for your fellow residents, staff and visitors; being particularly mindful of safety, security and peace of mind.
- Respect the building you live in and its furnishings so that future generations of students can enjoy it.
- Be aware of the regulations governing the terms of your occupancy and the payment of fees.
- Be aware of UCL’s Code of Conduct for Students
- Be aware of UCL’s Student Disciplinary Code and Procedure