Staff Sustainability Opportunities
Faculty Lead Green Champions
Get in touch with your Faculty Lead Green Champion if you would like to join or create a Green Impact or LEAF team, become a Green Champion or have queries about sustainability practice within your faculty.
Resources to help you become a Sustainable Staff member
- Green Impact resources to make your office sustainable
Look through our posters, inductions and resources for a sustainable office here.
- LEAF resources to make your lab sustainable
Look through our technical guides, inductions and other resources for a sustainable lab here.
- Wild Bloomsbury resources for planting and active travel (cycling and walking to UCL)
Find resources to create a Wild, Healthy Bloomsbury. Includes planting and active travel resources here.
- The Loop resources for purchasing, reducing, reusing, sharing and recycling
Find resources on buying sustainable products and guidance on how to reduce, share and recycle at UCL here.
- Positive Climate for food, energy, and academic travel
See our resources to reduce your carbon and create a positive climate for people and planet here.
- Mandatory sustainability training for staff at UCL
Take our 'Intro to Sustainable UCL' 30 minute course here.
- Top 10 Tips
See our 10 simple top tips for making a positive impact right now here.