Before you start
You should read:
- the overview on UCL’s visual identity and the relevant brand guidelines
- the need to know legal information on using UCL’s brand
- the Editorial house style and apply this to any written communication from UCL
You will need:
- your UCL user ID and password to download templates from UCL Imagestore.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need help.
- 1. How to download the banner
The banner is available to download in two formats - for professional print and design and for screen applications.
Click on the link below and follow instructions to download the banner of your choice.
You need to complete the logo request form before you can use the UCL logo and name. Click on the link below and follow the relevant instructions.
- 2. How to download templates
The following templates are available to download;
- A4 letterheads
- A3 posters
- Research posters
- A4 reports
- HTML email