FAQs for Department Contacts
- How do I check Right to Work documentation?
- Where can I find user guides for Department Transactions?
- Where can I find Information and guidance on right to work requirements, immigration, certificates of sponsorship and student workers?
- How do I get financial approval to advertise?
To get financial approval to advertise we require the department to set the position up before advertising and provide the transaction ID used to create this in ROME financial approval box.
We then check to see if the position is authorised for recruitment and within the approval dates in the transaction.
If you are replacing a team member and already have a position you will need to use the position management option in department transactions to get the authorised for recruitment.
- Where can I find guidance on contracts of employment?