Student and Registry Services


If you're concerned about a student

Find out how to raise a concern about a student's behaviour or wellbeing.

If you are concerned about the behaviour of a student or if a student has stopped engaging completely, and you believe that this may be due to health and wellbeing issues, contact Student Support and Wellbeing. 

Find out more about the Student of Concern process. 

If you don’t want to contact Student Support and Wellbeing, you can always discuss your concerns with a member of your own team to get their opinion on a situation, or if you feel your concerns relate directly to the Prevent Duty and you would like to have an informal discussion please contact Bella Malins (Lead Officer for Prevent).