Postgraduate Taught Degrees
Applications are open for 2024
We are currently accepting applications for 2024 entry. Find your ideal course and apply today.
About our courses
Advanced Biomedical Imaging
Clinical & Public Health Nutrition
Clinical Drug Development
Human Tissue Repair
Obesity and Clinical Nutrition
Why study with UCL Division of Medicine?
UCL is a world-leading university, currently ranked 6th in the world for Medicine (QS World University Rankings by Subject, 2023). Based in the heart of one of the world's great cities, it offers an unrivalled student experience. When it comes to careers, London graduates start with a real advantage, with so many of the country’s leading employers in the fields of healthcare, business, and communications on their doorstep.
What our students say
“Lectures are given by world-class experts. The careers support is brilliant, and I've been fortunate to meet with healthcare, industry and pharmaceutical professionals, including from Abbott Nutrition.
MSc Clinical & Public Health Nutrition
“All the tutors and staff were dedicated to help us achieve and strongly suggest this course to anyone interested in understanding the drug industry and gaining hands on research experience.
MRes Clinical Drug Development
“I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at UCL, have utmost respect for the course leaders and lecturers and will forever have very fond memories of my time here and all the wonderful people I have met.
MSc Eating Disorders & Clinical Nutrition
Division of Medicine Bursaries
The Division of Medicine is offering three bursaries of £5,000 to students on the following programmes:
- MSc Advanced Biomedical Imaging
- MSc Clinical Drug Development
- MRes Clinical Drug Development
- MSc Genetics and Multiomics in Medicine
- MSc Human Tissue Repair
- MRes Human Tissue Repair
- MSc Precision Medicine
- MSc Respiratory Clinical Science
For full information and to apply, please complete an application form and and return to the admin team at email@example.com by 31st July 2024
- Not applicable for postgraduate diplomas, postgraduate certificates or short courses.
- Not applicable for the MSc Clinical & Public Health Nutrition, MSc Eating Disorders & Clinical Nutrition, MSc Dietetics, MSc Obesity & Clinical Nutrition or MSc/MRes Drug Design.
- To see other funding opportunities, please see UCL Scholarships and Funding.
Division of Medicine Postgraduate Study: firstname.lastname@example.org