The Division of Medicine is offering three bursaries of £5,000 to applicants for select master's programmes in 2022/23. Find out more and apply.
The awards are available to full-time and part-time applicants with an offer (conditional or unconditional) to study one of the following programmes.
- MSc Advanced Biomedical Imaging
- MSc Clinical Drug Development
- MRes Clinical Drug Development
- MSc Genetics and Multiomics in Medicine
- MSc Human Tissue Repair
- MRes Human Tissue Repair
- MSc Precision Medicine
- MSc Respiratory Clinical Science
To apply, please complete the application form and return to Nick Bone (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 31 July 2022.
- The bursaries are not available for postgraduate diplomas, postgraduate certificates or short courses.
- The bursaries are not available for the MSc Clinical and Public Health Nutrition, MSc Eating Disorders and Clinical Nutrition, MSc Obesity and Clinical Nutrition or MSc/MRes Drug Design programmes.
- For other funding opportunities, please see UCL Scholarships and Funding.