Access and Widening Participation
Each year the Division of Medicine works with students from the In2Science scheme.
- In2Science UK still supporting students in 2020
- Offer placement to students in summer 2022
Public Engagement Lectures
Introducing the new UCL Medical Sciences Lecture Series - virtual events designed to inspire you with the fascinating world of medical sciences.
Widening Participation Resources
- UCL Access and Widening Participation pages provide information for prospective UCL students, current students and staff as well as teachers and educational professionals
- UCL visits to schools - UCL are currently organising visits virtually
- Funding for UCL staff who might want to setup a Widening Participation Funded project
Previous examples include:
- AnthroSchools: an initiative to broaden the pathway of talented young people into university.
- GeoBus: aims to bring engaging, hands-on sessions to school students in and around London.
- STORE Store: drives social change by enabling public access to art and design through after school clubs and school workshops.
- The UCL Economics Challenge: an opportunity for GCSE students to learn what the study of economics entails, through a multimedia activity.