There is a Moodle page for MSc Mathematical Modelling plus the individual syllabuses, Moodle pages and timetables below.
The options chosen by each student for the First and Second Term are subject to the approval of the programme coordinator. A range of options will be available for students to select within UCL Mathematics Department. The options may vary each year. It is the student's responsibility to seek out and select appropriate options without timetable clashes. For each student, the selected optional courses must be agreed by the MSc Tutor. By special arrangement, it may also be possible for students to take components run by other departments such as Statistics, etc.
- MATH0065 Advanced Modelling Mathematical Techniques
- MATH0066 Nonlinear Systems
- MATH0067 Operational Research
- MATH0086 Computational and Simulation Methods
- MATH0024 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics
- MATH0078 Asymptotic Approximation Methods
- MATH0079 Cosmology*
*Important: Students wishing to take this course are strongly recommended to have completed a pre-requisite course in general relativity.
- MATH0080 Waves and Wave Scattering
- MATH0082 Evolutionary Games and Population Genetics
- MATH0088 Quantitative and Computational Finance
- MATH0092 Variational Methods for Partial Differential Equations
- MATH0102 Applied Stochastic Methods