qUCL is made up of students and staff from across UCL.
Anyone involved in research at UCL can affiliate to the network, if they are currently working in LGBTQ studies, gender and sexuality studies, queer theory or any related fields.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get involved.
Dr Simon Lock & Dr Steven Vaughan
Bob Mills's tenure as Director of qUCL came to an end in August 2018 after three years in the role.
We're very pleased to announce that Simon Lock (UCL Science and Technology Studies) and Steven Vaughan (UCL Laws) will be taking up the reins as qUCL Co-Directors from September 2018.
Simon and Steven have exciting plans for developing the network and qUCL looks forward to working with them both over the coming years.
Any UCL staff are welcome to get involved with qUCL and to participate in its activities, regardless of whether they are currently working in LGBTQ studies, gender and sexuality studies, queer theory and related fields.
The following members of staff are currently affiliated to the network:
- James Agar, Department of French
- Bojan Aleksov, School of Slavonic & East European Studies
- Asma Ashraf, Research Department of Infection & Population Health
- Jonathan Bell, Institute of the Americas
- Ben Campkin, The Bartlett School of Architecture / UCL Urban Laboratory
- Brent Carnell, The Bartlett School of Architecture / UCL Arena Centre
- Urszula Chowaniec, School of Slavonic & East European Studies
- John Gray, Institute of Education
- Gareth Hagger-Johnson, Epidemiology & Public Health / UCL Institute of Child Health
- Ezra Horbury, Department of English
- Alex Hyde, Centre for Multidisciplinary and Intercultural Inquiry
- Rebecca Jennings, Department of History
- Freya Johnson Ross, UCL Institute of Education
- Jayne Kavanagh, Medical School
- Fiona Leigh, Department of Philosophy
- Simon Lock, Department of Science and Technology Studies
- Deborah Martin, Department of Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies
- Bob Mills, Department of the History of Art
- Richard Mole, School of Slavonic & East European Studies
- Thibaut Raboin, Department of French
- Luciano Rila, Department of Mathematics
- Jessica Ringrose, UCL Institute of Education
- Jennifer Rode, UCL Institute of Education
- Gemma Romain, Equiano Centre
- Florence Sutcliffe-Braithwaite, Department of History
- Pete Swaab, English Department
- Ann Varley, Department of Geography
- Steve Vaughan, Faculty of Laws
- Ian Warwick, Institute of Education
- Ralph Wilde, Faculty of Laws
- Christine (Xine) Yao, Department of English
If you wish to be affiliated, or know of research being conducted at UCL on sexual and gender diversity that can be listed on these pages, please contact email@example.com
qUCL actively seeks students who would like to get involved and to participate in its activities. The following research students are currently affiliated to the network:
- Eleanor Armstrong, Department of Science & Technology Studies
- Magali Burnichon, Centre for Multidisciplinary & Intercultural Inquiry
- Piotr Godzisz, School of Slavonic & East European Studies
- Chloe Harrison, Department of Anthropology
- Joshua Hollands, Institute of the Americas
- Kyle Lee-Crossett, Institute of Archaeology
- Laura Marshall, Department of Geography
- Alex Parsons, English Department
- Mary Peart, Department of Anthropology
- Diego Garcia Rodriguez, Centre for Multidisciplinary & Intercultural Inquiry
- Marc Svensson, Institute of Education
- Marco Venturi, Centre for Multidisciplinary & Intercultural Inquiry
- James Watson, Department of Greek & Latin
- Ben Weil, Department of Science & Technology Studies
If you are an existing student and would like to be informally affiliated, and to have a link to your work or an abstract posted on this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org