Members of staff at UCL are actively involved in research-led teaching in LGBTQ studies, gender and sexuality studies, queer theory and related fields.
Gender and Sexuality Studies at UCL is based at the Centre for Multidisciplinary and Intercultural Inquiry (CMII).
There are also a number of modules relating to gender and sexuality studies, including:
- Challenging the Straight State: Regulation Repression, and Resistance in US Sexual Politics (AMER0043)
- Critical Introduction to Sexuality Studies (CMII0046)
- Culture of AIDS in France: History, Policy and Representation (FREN0049)
- Gender and Sexuality in Modern Britain, c1850 to the Present (HIST0374)
- Gender, Sexuality and Education (EDPS0047)
- Gender and Sexuality in Modern Russian Culture (SEES0145)
- Literary Representations and the History of Homosexuality (ENGL0032)
- On Sex and Violence (HART0141)
- Queer Histories in Britain from the 1800s to the 1980s (HIST0281)
- Science, Technology and Identity (HPSC0091)