Whether you are a complete beginner or looking to improve your current language level, we offer Mandarin evening courses on campus in central London that suit your needs and aims.
Courses are taught at various levels from complete beginner to post-advanced. Participants are expected to progress onto the next level after 20 weeks.
- Mandarin level 1 (beginner - A1)
- Mandarin level 1+ (beginner - A1)
- Mandarin level 2 (lower intermediate - A2)
- Mandarin level 2+ (lower intermediate - A2)
- Mandarin level 3 (upper intermediate - B1)
- Mandarin level 3+ (upper intermediate - B1)
- Mandarin level 4 (advanced - B2)
- Mandarin level 4+ (advanced - B2)
- Mandarin level 5 (post advanced - C1)
- Mandarin level 5+ (post advanced - C1)
- Mandarin level Proficiency (C2)
How to enrol
If you are a complete beginner in Mandarin, or if you are currently studying with us and simply want to re-enrol, you do not need an assessment. You just need to:
Language level assessment
If you have any knowledge of, or previous qualifications in Mandarin, but are not currently studying it with us, you will need to self-assess using the course syllabi listed above.
You may also be able to book an assessment slot with one of our tutors when you complete the enrolment form, subject to availability.
Please email us if you require any further information regarding your level.
Certificate of attendance
Certificates of attendance can be issued upon request (with a minimum of 70% course attendance).