You will have the opportunity to book onto Live Q&A sessions with our students and academics.
For prospective students:
- Information for applicants
- Resits: Allowed – will be referred to admissions tutor to see if we can consider the application if more than two attempts
- Second year entry – Not considered
- Alternative personal statement – Not considered
- Mature applicants – If they meet entry requirements with qualifications within 3 years, Undergraduate admissions will process normally; if they meet entry requirement with qualifications older than 3 years, they will be referred to admissions tutor to see if we can consider them; if they do not meet entry requirement we can still refer to tutor to consider
- UPC – guaranteed an offer if they are predicted the entry requirement
- Access to HE Diploma – Considered for all programmes; will need to be referred to tutor for BSc/MSci Geophysics
- BTEC – Considered for all programmes apart from BSc/MSci Geophysics
Come explore the Earth Sciences department through our 360 image tour.
List of all our degrees.
List of all postgraduate taught degrees.
Graduate research degrees (MPhil,/PhD).
Thinking about applying?
Undergraduate Admissions Tutor:
Prof John Brodholt
Dr Michel Tsamados
020 3108 6339 (56339)