The Institute of Clinical Trials & Methodology (ICTM) offer a number of short courses throughout the year, most of which are open to internal staff and members of the public.
In order to both ensure that ICTM staff working on clinical trials are properly trained, and also to share the expertise of our staff with those working on clinical trials outside of ICTM, we offer the following courses:
- For Statisticians
- Using Simulation Studies to Evaluate Statistical Methods (20th - 23rd June 2023)
- Practical Use of Multiple Imputation to Handle Missing Data in Stata (9th -12th May 2023)
- For Trial Managers, Statisticians and Clinicians
- Public and Patient Involvement (PPI) (15th June 2023)
- Clinical Trials Project Management (TBC)
- Independent Data Monitoring Committees (IDMC) (9th - 12th October 2023)
- Statistical & Practical Aspects of the Design and Analysis of Multi-Arm Multi Stage Platform Trials (29th November 2023)
- For Data Managers, Trial Managers and Trial Assistants
- An Introduction to Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials: Statistics for Non-statisticians (15th - 18th May 2023)
- GMP for IMP (5th July 2023)
The Cancer Research UK and UCL Cancer Trials Centre also run a number of course on clinical trials. Information on these courses can be found on their website under the training section.
If you have any enquiries about our short courses, please contact us at email@example.com.
For non-ICTM delegates
- Full refunds will be given for cancellation 28 or more working days before the course start date. Otherwise the full course fee will be charged. However, registrations may be transferred to another course or individual.
- In the unlikely event that the short course has to be cancelled, our liability is limited to refund of course fees only. We recommend that delegates have adequate insurance cover to reclaim any travel or accommodation expenses.
- Places are limited, so please wait until your registration is confirmed before sending payment.
For ICTM delegates
- A cancellation 28 or more working days before the course start date will incur in a £100 late cancellation/no-show fee charged to your unit.
- A number of limited spaces are available for ICTM staff for all courses.