The Institute of Clinical Trials & Methodology (ICTM) offer a number of short courses throughout the year, most of which are open to internal staff and members of the public.
In order to both ensure that ICTM staff working on clinical trials are properly trained, and also to share the expertise of our staff with those working on clinical trials outside of ICTM, we offer the following courses:
- For Statisticians
- Using Simulation Studies to Evaluate Statistical Methods (Register your interest for the next course, Date TBC)
- Practical use of multiple imputation to handle missing data in Stata (8th -11th June 2021)
- For Trial Managers, Statisticians and Clinicians
- Public and Patient Involvement (PPI) (29th June 2021)
- Clinical Trials Project Management (Register your interest for the next course, Date TBC)
- Independent Data Monitoring Committees (IDMC) (Register your interest for the next course, Date TBC)
- GMP For IMP (6th July 2021)
- Statistical & Practical aspects of the design and analysis of Multi-Arm Multi Stage Platform trials- 10th June 2021
- For Data Managers, Trial Managers and Trial Assistants
- An Introduction to Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials: Statistics for Non-statisticians (10th May - 13th May 2021)
If you have any enquiries about our short courses, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For non-ICTM delegates
- Full refunds will be given for cancellation 28 or more working days before the course start date. Otherwise the full course fee will be charged. However, registrations may be transferred to another course or individual.
- In the unlikely event that the short course has to be cancelled, our liability is limited to refund of course fees only. We recommend that delegates have adequate insurance cover to reclaim any travel or accommodation expenses.
- Places are limited, so please wait until your registration is confirmed before sending payment.
For ICTM delegates
- A cancellation 28 or more working days before the course start date will incur in a £100 late cancellation/no-show fee charged to your unit.
- A number of limited spaces are available for ICTM staff for all courses.