There are a number of forms and protocols that are relevant to different aspects of the course - these can be found within the relevant tab
- Clinical Placement - Supervisor & trainee feedback forms
- UCL DClinPsy form for interim feedback from supervisors of third year trainees in their final placement
- UCL DClinPsy Trainee comments on supervisors feedback at EPR form
- This brief video explains the MPR and EPR process
- Procedures for monitoring concerns regarding trainee progression
- Portfolio of Clinical Experience and Cumulative Training Records
- Forms: Trainee Research
Here are some forms related to the Major Research Project. For guidance on which ones to use and how to complete them, please consult the relevant course document, e.g. the Research Governance Checklist. Note that some forms cannot be listed here, either because they need to be completed online on a separate website, or because there's no electronic version available.
Progress review forms
Prior to submission
- Developmental Reviews
- Client Consent Forms and Client Feedback Questionnaires
- Clinical Reports - Supervisor Confirmation of Clinical Report Details
- Annual Leave Monitoring
- Forms for Members of Staff
Please note that both the Interruption of Study Form and the Interruption of Study From (Appendix) must be completed
- Preliminary thesis report form
- Joint thesis report form
- Maternity Leave (Keeping in Touch/KIT days)
- Extenuating Circumstances
It is no longer possible for students to apply for extenuating circumstances to be taken into account in advance of taking an examination. If you know in advance that you may not be well enough, or other significant circumstances might seriously impact on your exam performance, then you are encouraged to consider applying to defer the exam (an option that should be discussed with the Course Tutor, and that we hope would only rarely occur). If this applies to you, please arrange to meet your tutor as soon as possible, or contact Pasco Fearon (firstname.lastname@example.org). If an extenuating circumstance took effect suddenly and unpredictably then it is possible to submit an EC form after the examination has taken place - further information can be found here: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/srs/academic-manual/c4/extenuating-circumstances/consideration#top.
Case Reports/Service Related Research Project
Guidance on Extenuating Circumstances for Case Report/SRRP submissions are found in Section 25 of the Course Handbook
- Request to Defer Clinical Report Submission
This form is used to request an extension of longer than one week on the grounds that a practical problem has arisen on placement that means that there is a predictable delay in gathering the clinical material for the report. Examples would be:
· where the plan is to submit a 'completed treatment' report but the patient fails to attend the final session because of physical illness; a further appointment has been arranged but this will not take place until after the submission deadline.
· where completion of multi-disciplinary assessment is delayed because the final assessment has been unexpectedly postponed by a senior colleague; a new date has been scheduled, but this will not take place until after the submission date.
The completed form should be sent to Will Mandy (W.Mandy@ucl.ac.uk), cc'ing Julia Curl and Daniel McQuade