All members can offer to perform in CMC concerts, the resources below are for members and concert organisers when putting together concert programmes.
The Performers List is open to all members and serves as a resource for concert organisers. On joining the Club, members can state on the membership form whether they wish to appear on the list and their instrument/voice.
If you would like to:
- be added/removed from the list
- amend your details
- view the list
please contact the CMC Chair.
Performance Offers List
If you have a specific piece(s) you have been preparing and would like to perform at a CMC concert, you can opt to be added to the Performance Offers list.
You can submit up to 3 pieces by using the CMC Performance Offers form, where you will be asked for:
- Your full name as you would like to see it on the programme
- Confirmation you are a Club member
- Your email address
- Your instrument
- The full names of any other performers for the piece
- The composer of the piece (it's also useful if you could include the composer's birth and death years)
- The title of the piece and any movement/opus names etc.
- The duration of the piece
- When you would like to perform the piece
Concert organisers can use the list to find suitable pieces when compiling programmes for CMC concerts.