- Performance opportunities at UCL Chamber Music Club concerts.
- Access to other UCL musicians wishing to perform as soloists, accompanists or in ensembles via our Performers List.
- Practice Facilities - use of a comfortable practice room with a Bosendorfer grand piano, and, for concerts in the Haldane Room, the club's Steinway grand piano.
- Use of a harpsichord for concerts in the Haldane Room.
- Access to the CMC Sheet Music Library containing a range of music, from solo piano pieces to sets of instrumental parts for chamber works.
- Membership of the club's Email List and access to the Baroque Email List.
- Advance notification of concerts and programme details.
- Full participation at the club's Annual General Meeting, held toward the end of each summer term.
- Association with the Oxford & Cambridge Musical Club, which meets regularly at UCL. UCL CMC members are invited to attend any of their concerts.
On proof of their membership UCL CMC members receive a 10% discount on printed music and books at the following shops:
- Academy Chimes, Royal Academy of Music, York Gate Building, Marylebone Road, NW1 5HT. Tel: 020 7873 7400. Email: Academy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbican Chimes, Cromwell Tower, Silk Street, EC2Y 8DD. Tel: 020 7588 9242. Email: email@example.com
- Kensington Chimes, 9 Harrington Road, South Kensington, SW7 3ES. Tel: 020 7589 9054. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org