Careers Extra Bursary
UCL Careers Extra has some funding available to enable UK undergraduate (home fee status) students meeting the criteria below to undertake a work-based learning experience, such as an internship or volunteering within the UK.
Are you eligible?
You need to be a UK (home fee status) undergraduate student at UCL and belong to one or more of the following groups:
- Neither parent went to university and you went to a UK state school
- Care experienced or estranged student
- Disabled or you have a long-term health condition
- Household income below £25,000 (as declared to Student Finance England)
- Black African, Black Caribbean or mixed Black African/White or Black Caribbean/White
- Received an Access UCL offer
- UCL Careers Extra work-based experience bursary (UK)
The 2021 Careers Extra work-based bursary scheme is now open for applications and all the details are in the Information Pack below. Please read the Information Pack before completing an Application Form.Information Pack