UCL East is well served by public transport, with a number of connections within walking distance.
The closest train stations are:
- Stratford (Underground Central and Jubilee Lines, Elizabeth Line, Overground, DLR, Rail)
- Stratford International (DLR, Highspeed Rail)
- Pudding Mill Lane (DLR)
- Hackney Wick (Overground)
Our UCL East campus is located closest to Stratford and Pudding Mill Lane stations. The closest bus stops are Westfield Avenue and Stratford Station. The address is: UCL East, 1 Pool Street, Stratford, London, E20 2AF.
NB - UCL is also present at Here East, which was formed to regenerate the 2012 Olympic Broadcast Centre. The development is home to both big names and start-ups in the fields of tech, media, education and data. For info, visit UCL at Here East.
Approximate travel times, using the Underground or train from our UCL Bloomsbury campus in central London to our UCL East campus in Stratford in east London, including walking to and from stations:
- 37 minutes via the South Eastern Javelin service from St Pancras to Stratford International.
- 39 minutes via Euston Square (Circle or Hammersmith & City or Metropolitan Line) to Liverpool Street (Central Line) to Stratford.
- 39 minutes via Euston Square (Circle or Hammersmith & City or Metropolotan Line) to Liverpool Street (Elizabeth Line) to Stratford.
- 40 minute (approx.) cycle ride.
- 42 minutes via Warren Street (Victoria Line), changing at Highbury and Islington onto the Overground to Stratford.
These are typical times as calculated using the Citymapper travel app.
Our UCL East campus will be predominantly car-free. However, accessible parking spaces will be provided on site, including disabled parking bays and electric charging points, along with coach and taxi bays. There will be both long stay and short stay cycle parking.