The Translational Research Office will help identify potential partners and connect you to the right people to establish mutually beneficial relationships to accelerate translation.
Translation is a team sport that requires multiple players across disciplines to be aligned and pulling in the same direction. UCL TRO are experienced in facilitating internal and external partnerships to help you establish the required relationships and collaborations to translate at pace and progress your work towards the clinic.
- Connecting researchers to appropriate internal resources/support and potential collaborators
- We have a good relationship with colleagues in Research Services, UCLB, Joint Research Office (JRO) and the Clinical Trials Units.
- Opening doors for UCL academics and initiating interactions with external expertise
- Developing and coordinating industrial collaborations
- Managing industry partnerships and key stakeholder relationships