Submit an abstract for UCL Education Conference 2022
8 December 2021
'Transforming Assessment' will be the focus of the UCL Education Conference on Wednesday 6 April 2022.
After one postponement in 2019 and a fully virtual format in 2020, we're excited to welcome back our delegates to an in-person conference on the UCL campus, 6 April 2022.
From capstone assessments and assessing practical skills online, to timed and 24 hour online exams, the pandemic has required and enabled a transformation of assessment at UCL. This will be an opportunity for UCL's vibrant education community to come together to share good practice from these experiences, and to discuss future innovations related to assessment.
This your opportunity to tell your stories and share your insights in a supportive environment. We welcome submissions on the following themes:
- Collaboration and group assessment
- Sustainability in assessment
- Inclusive assessment practices
- Feeding back and feeding forward
- Authentic assessment practices
- Assessment for wellbeing and student success
Visit the conference page to view further information on themes.
Format of sessions
Staff and students are invited to submit abstracts for:
- Case Study/Individual presentation (8 to 12 minutes)
- Round Table Discussions (a group of colleagues, 3-5 presenters coming together on an assessment theme, an opportunity to reflect and share ideas, 55 minutes)
- Workshops (interactive session, 55 minutes)
- Asynchronous presentations (going live from 31 March 2022)
Abstracts are 75-150 words for each format. Visit the conference page for more information.
Closing date for abstract submissions: Sunday 20 February
Programme released: Friday 25 March
- Education Conference: Wednesday 6 April
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.