The 2019 UCL Education Conference focused on inclusivity.
Full programme and book of abstracts for download
- Widening participation
- BME (Black Minority Ethnic) Attainment
- Assessment and Feedback
- Supporting student success
- Digital education and innovations
How can we make UCL Education more inclusive?
- Kamna Patel, Vice-Dean Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, The Bartlett
- Manjula Patrick, Co-Director, UCL Deafness, Cognition and Language Research Centre
- Katy Redfern, Deputy Director of Access and Admissions, UCL Access and Admissions
- Rob Savage, Head of Department, UCL Psychology and Human Development
- Zachary Walker, Associate Professor, UCL Psychology and Human Development
- Natasha Wilcock, Year 4 medical student, UCL Medical School
- Anne-Marie Canning MBE, Director of Social Mobility and Student Success, King’s College London
- Dominique Thompson, GP, Student Wellness Consultant, Buzz Consulting