£850 ChangeMaker’s funding available for every UCL department
21 January 2020
Apply for funding and work in partnership to enhance student learning in your department.
A tool to take action on student feedback
Apply for up to £850 and work in partnership with students in your department to respond to the student voice and drive change.
Projects can focus on improvements to undergraduate or postgraduate taught provision, such as:
- Piloting events or sessions to build a sense of community
- Investigating new approaches and methods for assessment and feedback
- Connecting students with researchers and research
Taking positive action through Staff-Student Consultative Committees (SSCCs) event
Tuesday 11 February 13:00 - 14:00, find out more and book here.
Support with your application
Attend drop-in sessions to talk to the team about a potential project or ask questions about the application process.
These drop-ins are open to both staff and students and you do not need to sign-up.
- 1-2pm, 28th January, room 1007, 10th Floor 1-19 Torrington Place
- 1-2pm, 4th February, room 1007, 10th Floor 1-19 Torrington Place
- 1-2pm, 24th February, room 1007, 10th Floor 1-19 Torrington Place
Email email@example.com for any help and support with your application.