Improve your assessment and feedback practice with UCL Arena
31 October 2018
Workshops and seminars available throughout the year to support assessment and feedback across UCL.
UCL Arena are increasing their support to departments on assessment and feedback by offering more workshops from external and UCL staff.
The series includes UCL Arena external examiner Professsor Peter Taylor (Open University UK (OU) who will discuss good assessment practice.
Peter is a senior member of staff at the OU and has focused much of his work on good assessment practice.
In this session, you will discuss the use of evidence to inform good assessment practice and review how good practice can be disseminated across a large institution.
Assessment and feedback sessions
- Tuesday 13 November, 1pm to 2pm
- Thursday 15 Nov, 1pm to 2pm
- Wednesday 21 November, 2pm tp 4pm and available throughout the year
- Thursday 29 November, 1pm to 2pm
Search for assessment and feedback events in the UCL Arena events calendar for available training events (tick the 'assessment and feedback' option in the Subject filter).
Assessment and feedback resources
We have a number of quick guides and internal and external links are designed to give you a thorough introduction to assessment & feedback approaches.
- Assessment and feedback: quick guide for staff
- Assessment and feedback: a guide for students
- Developing good feedback practices: staff quick guide
- Peer dialogue on feedback: staff quick guide