Effective Co- and team supervision, 1 December (online)
01 December 2022, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
Join us at this workshop where we will explore good practice in team and co-supervision, considering different examples of how supervision works across UCL.
This event is free.
- UCL staff
UCL Arena Centre+44 20 7907 4625
This event will take place online.Details and registration will be sent to you.______United Kingdom
Thursday 1 December 2022, 14:00 - 16:00 (online)
In this workshop we will consider:
- The importance of clear and open communication for effective co-supervision
- Ways to work with co-supervisors for the benefit of doctoral student education and experience
- Discussion with peers from across the institution about good practice in supervision.
Participants who have completed this course/session will be able to:
- Develop strategies for effective co and team supervision;
- Identify possible solutions to challenging supervisory situations;
- identify the importance of clear and open communication.
- Although there are no prerequisites for this workshop, we would like to draw your attention to the mandatory training requirements for doctoral supervision which you can find out more about on our research supervision training and development web page.
Who should attend
Supervisors, early and mid career staff, education leaders.