UCL has been working towards the introduction of late summer assessments in order to improve the student experience and better align UCL with the rest of the UK higher education sector.
The late summer period for centrally-administered examinations will take place from 19 August to 6 September 2019. The examination timetable has now been published, you should have received an email to your UCL email account with your personal timetable. You can also view your timetable on Portico. If your exam is not showing on your timetable please contact your department to confirm your eligibility who will then advise the exams team.
The deadlines for coursework and other forms of assessment will be published by your department. All assessments should take place by 6 September 2019.
The LSA is accompanied by the following regulations:
- Summary of Late Summer Assessment regulations
- Chapter 4: Assessment Framework for Taught Programmes 2018-19
- Chapter 4, Section 11: Consequences of Failure 2018-19
- Chapter 4, Section 5: Reasonable Adjustments 2018-19
- Chapter 4, Section 6: Extenuating Circumstances 2018-19
- Chapter 4, Section 10: Classification 2018-19
|Provisional results released to students by departments||Per department|
|Publication of late summer assessment exam timetable||19 July 2019|
|Deadline for new applications for special examination arrangements||29 July 2019|
|Late summer assessment exam period||19 August - 6 September 2019|