The aim of the Digital Media Programme Bursary is intended to enable students in financial need to pursue their postgraduate studies in the Culture, Communication & Media Department at UCL.
Value: £5,000 (for one year)
Available to: Prospective students
Selection criteria: Financial need
Eligible fee status: Home (UK domicile only)
Eligible programmes: MA Digital Media (all three pathways)
Deadline: 5pm BST, Thursday 9 June 2022
Candidates must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- be ordinarily resident in the UK and eligible to pay Home fee rate;
- AND have submitted an admission application to study for a MA Digital Media: Critical Studies, MA Digital Media: Education, or MA Digital Media: Production at UCL in 2022/23.
Value, benefits, and duration
- There are ten scholarships available in 2022/23.
- The value of the award is £5,000.
- The award is tenable for one year only.
- The Digital Media Programme Bursary may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The recipient will be expected to secure the remaining part of their tuition fees and to cover their living costs from elsewhere.
- Award recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the Digital Media Programme Bursary.
The bursary is awarded on the basis of financial need and under-representation in the subject area. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of financial need upon the recommendation of the Student Funding Office. Shortlisted candidates will then be considered by the Department of Culture, Communication & Media, who will make the final decision.
How to apply
Please visit the Masters Funding Awards page for information on how to apply.
The deadline for applications to this scholarship will be at 5pm BST, Thursday 9 June 2022.
Successful candidates for 2022/23 will be notified in July 2022.
Informal enquiries about this scholarship can be made via email to email@example.com.