Support for Early Career Researchers (ECR) in Microbiology
Present your research at Symposium 2020
ECRs are highly encouraged to present their research related to microbiology at the Microbiology@UCL Symposium in July 2020. There are opportunities for both talks and posters, plus a chance to win the ECR talk and poster prizes. Deadline to submit abstracts/poster titles is 22nd May. Full information here.
Postdoc Appreciation Week 2020
Save the dates: 21st-25th September 2020. If you have an idea for an event, please contact the Domain Manager.
- ECR Network and Resources
- Division of Biosciences early career researchers portal
- UCL Adapt-to-Grow Scheme: coaching to build leadership skills and resilience as researchers progress on the academic ladder
- UCL Careers Researchers: calendar of events
- UCL Learning and Development
- UCL Researchers' Blog
- Cochrane Early Career Professionals: a network in support of evidence-based information to make health decisions.
Did you know?
UCL has been developing a new formal Research Strategy and HR Strategy to support the researcher experience, especially for ECRs. Learn more by checking out the UCL Excellence in Research Award Action Plan and the Researcher Development Concordat here.