Information for research participants
If you are thinking about participating in a PRIMENT CTU study, or are already part of a study, you can find general information about taking part in research studies and PRIMENT CTU here: Priment CTU & research studies
Resources for researchers
PRIMENT CTU has developed a wide range of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to guide chief investigators and other research staff through the process of conducting a successful trial.
The following groups and organisations may be helpful resources for those interested in conducting a clinical trial. PRIMENT CTU assumes no responsibility for the content of these sites.
- Institute of Clinical Trials and Methodology
- Research Department of Primary Care and Population Health (PCPH)
- Division of Psychiatry
- Department of Statistical Sciences
- Data Safe Haven
The Research Design Service (RDS London) supports researchers in developing and designing research proposals for submission to NIHR and other national, peer-reviewed funding competitions for applied health or social care research.
UK Regulatory Information
- The UK Clinical Research Collaboration (UKCRC)
- MHRA Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- UK Research Governance Framework for health and social care
- EudraCT (European database of ongoing and completed clinical trials)