The Priment trials portfolio alongside any collaboration requests are reviewed and discussed at monthly steering group meetings. This multi-disciplinary group includes clinicians, operations managers and senior methodologists from across the CTU.
Priment Steering Group Members:
- Vaso Totsika, Professor of Neurodevelopmental Research Epidemiology & Applied Clinical Research
- Anne Marie Downey, Head of Clinical Trials Operations
- Rachael Hunter, Associate Professor Health Economics
- Helen Killaspy, Professor of Rehabilitation Psychiatry
- Irwin Nazareth, Professor of Primary Care and Population Science
- Rumana Omar, Professor of Medical Statistics
- Greta Rait, Professor of Primary Care and Health Services Research
If you wish to provide a collaboriation request to the Priment Steering Group, please contact us.