- Prospective Students
- Graduate Students
- Courses & Modules
- Department & Sub-Divisions
- Find Us
- Women In Mathematics
- Athena SWAN
- Staff Intranet
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- London School of Geometry and Number Theory (LSGNT)
EPSRC award offers new PhD opportunities in pure mathematics
- UCL Mathematics and Statistical Science 5th in league table for UK mathematics departments
- Helen Wilson and Mark Ronan comment on the Fields Medal 2014
Module Information for MSc Mathematical Modelling
There is a Moodle page for MSc Mathematical Modelling plus the individual syllabuses, Moodle pages and timetables below.
The options chosen by each student for the First and Second Term are subject to the approval of the programme coordinator. A range of options will be available for students to select within UCL Mathematics Department. The options may vary each year. It is the student’s responsibility to seek out and select appropriate options without timetable clashes. For each student, the selected optional courses must be agreed by the MSc Tutor. By special arrangement, it may also be possible for students to take components run by other departments such as Statistics, etc.
- Syllabus - NOT AVAILABLE
- Moodle - NOT AVAILABLE
- Timetable: Please note: this course is not being offered in the academic session 2014-15
*Important: Students wishing to take this course are strongly recommended to have completed a pre-requisite course in general relativity.
Page last modified on 25 oct 12 18:35