UCL Faculty of Life Sciences


Wellbeing Support in the Faculty of Life Sciences

Throughout your studies at UCL you'll be able to access guidance from your Faculty of Life Sciences Wellbeing Support Advisers and First Year Student Advisers.

If you have problems that affect your wellbeing (such as depression, anxiety, stress, medical, financial or personal problems), it is important that you receive help as soon as possible.

Support for first year UG students

Support for all students

Faculty of Life Sciences Student Wellbeing Team

The team is comprised of two Faculty Student Wellbeing Advisers and three Student Advisers.

Faculty of Life Sciences Student Wellbeing Advisers (SWAs)

We support all students across the Faculty from UG, PGT, to PGR.

Blank space

Henny Green

Sukh Thiara

Blank space

Henny Green and Sukh Thiara are your Student Wellbeing Advisers in the Faculty of Life Sciences. Their aim is to support all students (from second - fourth year UG, PGT, to PGR) across the Faculty and to enhance your experience. They work closely with the divisions and centres within the Faculty and UCL Student Support and Wellbeing (SSW)

To contact one of the Student Wellbeing Advisers, please email FLS.Studentwellbeing@ucl.ac.uk

Faculty of Life Sciences Student Advisers (SAs)

We support first year UG students.

A picture of Akua Afriyie

Akua Afriyie

A picture of Paige Lewis

Paige Lewis

Rhiannon Rashid

Rhiannon Rashid


Student Advisers are the key contact for all first year undergraduate students for any wellbeing, support and student experience matters. They host supportive conversations and workshops throughout the year.

Joseph, Paige and Rhiannon are your Student Advisers for the Division of Biosciences and the School of Pharmacy. You can find out more about them here.

To meet with a student adviser, use this Bookings Link.

To contact a Student Adviser please use askUCL

  • Log in to askUCL and click on the 'ask a question' button
  • Scroll to the 'Life at UCL' category
  • Click on 'Contact My Student Adviser (1st yr undergrad only)' and log an enquiry.