Support and wellbeing
Meet our new Student Advisers
Based in academic departments, our new team of Student Advisers are on hand to support first-year undergraduates who may face additional challenges when starting out at university.
I want to...
- discuss support as a clinically extremely vulnerable student*
- speak to someone about my mental health
- get disability support
- access counselling
- report sexual misconduct, bullying or harassment
- see what help there is for different issues
- speak to someone about safety or crime
- read advice on how to look after myself
*Please note that Student Support and Wellbeing are not able to advise on or recommend requests for remote study.
Please give us your feedback
The Disability, Mental Health and Wellbeing team value your feedback. If you've accessed support, please complete this brief form.
Get to know our team
Student Support and Wellbeing is made up of a diverse group of staff in a number of specialist teams, all dedicated to supporting you throughout your time at UCL.
We're here to help
If you have a disability, mental health or wellbeing issue affecting your ability to study, we can help.