Here you'll find information and guides to help you to maintain your list of publications in RPS and upload your manuscripts. You can also request training on using RPS and the REF open access policy.
The PDF guides below will show you how to maintain your list of publications in RPS and upload your manuscripts.
Recording publications in RPS
- RPS search settings
- Automatic publication claiming
- Claiming publications in RPS
- Record a publication in your RPS profile
- ORCID for UCL researchers
Uploading publications to RPS
- Has my paper been uploaded?
- Upload your publication to RPS
- What is the final accepted manuscript?
- REF Assessment in RPS - OA flags
To request training on using UCL's Research Publications Service (RPS), the REF open access policy, making your work open access in UCL’s repository, UCL Discovery, or open access options for a publication, please complete our training request form. We are currently able to offer support by email and/or online in Microsoft Teams.